Reliable AC Repair and Installation in Bethesda, MD
Comfort Heating & Cooling can satisfy all your air cooling needs. Whether you need an AC repair or installation in Bethesda, MD, we got you covered. We assure you that our technicians offer professional air conditioning service, maintenance, and installation for your residential or commercial property. And as a full-service contractor, we are ready to meet any of your additional needs.
Appropriately maintaining your HVAC system is one of the best investments you can do to ensure it runs effectively, efficiently, and safely for years to come. This way, maintenance wouldn’t become too costly in the long run.
You can do basic maintenance on your own such as cleaning the system and changing out the filter. But since heating and cooling systems are quite complex, most issues will require the skills of a professional. As a provider of HVAC services for more than 20 years, we offer:
- AC and heater repair, installation, and maintenance
- Furnace maintenance and repair
- An HVAC maintenance contract (Preventive maintenance)
- Humidifier installation
- Water heater repair
- Many other services provided
3 HVAC Issues to Look Out For
Before calling for an AC repair or installation in Bethesda, MD, you should look for issues that you might recognize on your old system. And as soon as you recognize it, you may share it with your technician to give them an idea of the problem beforehand. Here are some HVAC problems to look for:
- Leaks – Leaks from your HVAC connector and drain lines will force your HVAC system to run harder than usual, which will cause you to change one or more components. Therefore, keep an eye on your refrigerant line, AC condensate line, and heat exchanger for leaks.
- Circuit Breakers – If your circuit breaker needs a reset, make sure to call for a professional’s help. Circuit breakers that need to reset often are an indication that the system is working harder than usual. Regular checkups and maintenance will prevent these issues from growing.
Ignition Problems – For gas furnace users, suffering from ignition problems will leave you without heat or even cause a dangerous situation. Several issues, such as dirty pilot lights or blocked gas supply might be the problem. Preventive maintenance would be a smart investment for your system.
These are just a few problems that you should look out for in your HVAC system. For those that are not mentioned, you may call on your trusted HVAC contractor such as Comfort Heating & Cooling. We specialize in AC repair and installation in Bethesda, MD, but we also provide HVAC maintenance as well as humidifier installations. Call us now at 240-755-2196.